Movie type survey stolen brazenly from alice_blue_gown
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Forrest Gump, Gone With The Wind... oh there are more. When I love a movie, I love a movie. LOL!
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Star Wars (the original), Pirates of the Caribbean.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Meryl Streep, Helen Mirren, Christina Ricci, Ewan McGregor, Ed Harris.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
Pulp Fiction. Grease. The Breakfast Club. I can list more. My family is a big group of movie quotes whores. LOL! We always try to out do each other. Watching a movie at home with my family would drive you nuts, it's like Rocky Horror up in here with us shouting lines back up to the screen. LOL!
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
Grease!!! Guys and Dolls!!! And most importantly... WEST! SIDE! STORY!!!!!! OMG.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
See Question #6.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Grindhouse!! Seriously. It's so badass. See it as it's meant to be seen. In the theater. Before they decide to separate the two movies - it so works MUCH better as a double feature!!!
9. Name a movie that you own.
Oh please where do we start?! LOL!! There are about 150+ movies up in here. Um... just put in "American Beauty" the other day after having not seen it in awhile. A-MAZING. ♥ Kevin Spacey.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Mark Wahlberg. Yes, Marky Mark. Seriously. He's really been impressing me.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Yes. The Jungle Book (Disney), Star Wars, and Halloween. There are more, too, we used to go every weekend.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
No. I'm there to watch the film, yo. *wink*
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it.
I don't even know. I need to go root around in Blockbuster again. I keep meaning to actually get on NetFlix but I'm reticent to sign up. :p
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Ghost. OMG! I'm a sucker though, I cry at the drop of a hat. I'm a mushy romantic so if it's a cheesy romantic scene meant to tug the heartstrings you usually will see me getting out a Kleenex. LOL!
Hell yeah. What's a movie without popcorn? And some butter flavored whatever that is topping please.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Not as often as I'd like, it's getting too expensive. I rent more than go to the theater. I can however tell when a movie absolutely MUST be seen in a theater though, and that would be most of your big blockbuster action flicks.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Number 23.
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Doesn't really matter, as long as the script, director, and actors are good, it's all good.
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
The Jungle Book. I was four and a half.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
The Son In Law. Can I have that 95 minutes back please? And oh yeah, the brain cells I felt just slipping away as I watched?
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Mulholland Drive. But it's David Lynch so yeah.
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Nothing, and I mean nothing was scarier than seeing "A Nightmare On Elm Street" for the first time. They should have left it alone after that, done no more and not made it the cheesy parody of itself it became.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Oh gee. There are a few. I love comedies. Ummm.... "The Jerk" was pretty damn funny. And much, much love for the Pythons... "Holy Grail", "Life of Brian"... *nods*